1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement March Event Schedule

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Mar 11, 2014.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

From the quill of EM Dramnar

Original thread can be found here! http://stratics.com/community/threads/march-event-schedule.312739/

#1 DreadLord Lestat, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    old gypsy likes this.
  2. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

Oh, 6pm now ? Why not put those events in the afternoon right away while we're at it ?

On what time zone are our EMs anyway ?? Thought Chessy was mostly eastern...

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I am not sure about Dross but Dramnar is from Ireland which is way ahead of us, I want to say it is like 7 or 8 hours ahead. I am not sure why they made him an EM of a US shard being that he is in Europe. Maybe he plays on the European shards so he cannot be an EM there.

4. EM Dramnar

EM Dramnar UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

Just to clear this up a little..

My personal timezone has nothing do with the scheduling of Chesapeake events. My work is centered around EST anyway.

The events generally start at around 7pm at the request of players (made last year) as they can run on for two hours or more. This was causing those with early starts and/or children to look after to have trouble attending.

If you wish to discuss this further or have any suggestions/complaints please bring them up in the next
    HoC or email both Dross and I.

Cheers,
    Dram.