1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maritime reading glasses - question about lobster & crab

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Rhiannon, May 16, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sheesh - after 4 years of being away (and not being "up" on everything when I WAS around more), it's taking me forever to learn stuff. Today, I got to wondering about the glasses they used to have and if they still were around. I found out that they were, they're worth and fortune and take forever to get. And now they have "Maritime reading glasses".

Couple of questions: will I EVER get a quest for regular lobsters and crabs? Thus far, I haven't and I've got quite a stash of them in my ship. If I can donate them for the maritime glasses, that would be pretty cool.

Secondly, they SEEM like good glasses for the fisherwoman with 20% magic reflect (come in handy on those water elementals). Thoughts?

2. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

there no quests or uses for the regular crabs and lobsters,so you donate all you get tot he library for the glasses.I just toss mine in the trash.