1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Massive EA layoff, Mythic reduced by almost half. Effect on UO?

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, I think that depends on your definition of "Maintenance Mode". From what I've seen when other titles have gone into "MM", UO doesn't come close to that description. The lack of "New" UO boxes on the shelves, despite the arguable need for boxes on the shelf, isn't an indication of "Maintenance" status.

-GO

3. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Well, I don't recall a Lum. Might be my failing memory. And yes, there's an engineer that's been here for a very long time, "MrsTroubleMaker." She's not really on the boards much, but she's still with us, and doing fantastic work.

(and Harb, thanks for the shout-out!)

-GO

4. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

I see your point of view, even if I don't necessarily share your conclusion. I think where we differ is in the fact that you're referring to "maintenance" as in the lack of growth, and I'm referring "Maintenance" as a company mandated direction for a product.

-GO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.