1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

massively evil event - schedule ?!?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Chiera, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Chiera

Chiera Guest

Do we have a schedule for this weekends event already ? I mean, I know it's only just Friday now and perhaps a bit early for planning the weekend... ;)

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:sad4:They will probably post the schedule 2-3 hours before its due to start like last weekend on europa...:sad4:

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Last weekend it was announced on the Friday, so it'll probably be the same this week. Just keep checking UO.com :)

4. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

just been posted on uoherald

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

OHHHHHHHHHH Shat .. we last shard on sunday... WELCOMES the other 20 shards......jeeze about +200 xsharders/joy riders - hoping to cash in on any items at the end!!...to our own europa event...looks like its gonna be packed to the rafters on europa.... looks in his bank box for spare gold to ''buy'' rather than ''earn'' any rewards!!!!!!! sad:sad4: sad:sad4: sad:sad4:

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Whatever.. i just wish the EMs could possible make it shard exclusive.. jeepers iam talking for most peeps that have real jobs.. they maybe get a snatch at odd events when they are on the right shift at the right time of day!! on there own shards only to compete against xsharders and end up paying same xsharders big bucks for the rewards on our own shard... it sucks..yes..bring on the flames... oh europa i can feel ya love...

Better still ..''one pick/drop '' per player...jeepers u read some folks say 'manged to grab 3-4' .. yet others get jack shat....whats that all about???

7. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is the Shadowlord event right? I'm guessing it will be in Felucca, which is still without guardzones, so any x-sharders looking to cash in will get a nice warm Feluccan welcome ;)

8. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

How do you join shadow lords?

9. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Theres a sign up stone outside their stronghold in Fel, yew crypts.