1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Massively Evil Event

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Flame (DrR), Mar 23, 2009.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

Also News

2. cheerful

cheerful Guest

*searches for glass dagger*

3. I suggest all other factions gather and attack the shadowlord stronghold on the weekend - Draconi said that "this would not be considered griefing"

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I'm gonna have to find a way of not dying, if I'm going to report on this...

5. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

oh, theres a not dying option, tell me where it is when you find it.

6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Currently, I'm thinking of an all-70s suit, Healing in conjunction with Cu Sidhe form, Hit Point Regen, and potions :p
    Oh, and hiding at the far side of a crowd of allies :D

7. Chiera

Chiera Guest

hmm... maybe a coverage of the event in grey and light grey would actually go quite well with the predominant color palette experienced by the majority of the participants. I for one will leave the sunglasses in the bank box as I will most likely suffer from temporary color blindness throughout the event anyways.

8. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Could always employ a ghost writer................:D

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

SL for glass daggers???? nay lad/lass ...try obsidian daggers???

10. Soulstomp

Soulstomp Guest

hahahahaa Love it

nice event

started with SL reds killing every servant SL blue not guilded to pwn, think they had a nice lill plan , then the just before the event started , em,s made it so that if you kill someone of the same faction the attacker and attacked one both died , some guy was withering all reds looked like fun, event carried on to trinsic , only all sl players at event where now in skillloss , at trinsic random 2 reds owned everyone there from sl hahahhahaha, think we had to kill clanin talking about a plan killing sl new players going totaly wrong great event !!!! loved it

11. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So who killed Clainin in the end?

12. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Nobody

3 reds wiped everyone out (most SL were in statloss) and that was in. Probably just wanted to kill players

Melissa probably got bored and killed him herself :D

13. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Being relatively new I dont really know anything about factions except to take part in the event you needed to join the sl faction, so I joined sl and stayed in skill loss and dead pretty much rest of the evening. Have now quit sl but am still attackable for the next week with the skill loss applying.

Great event to lose even more players from Europa.

14. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dodger - skill/statloss only lasts for 20 minutes while you are logged in, and quitting a faction takes only 3 days. The devs did say that there would be an event for non-Shadowlords soon so everyone else can have some fun :)

15. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I do still think the whole game has been diluted, devs have really added in so much that the game has lost the tight little community feel of when it first came out. Before fel, before all the new lands where added it was exciting to travel outside of brit and fight a red one on one. Now when you go to fel your guaranteed a gank if you run into reds.