1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Massively out of touch Golem'er looking for hunt spots

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Stickypaws, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

Allos - Gist of this thread I am looking for hunt spots, below is my character, suggestions asked for ^^

---

Recent UO returner. Ridiculously out of touch golemer here. I remember killing demons and ice fiends and poison elementals. Also once managed a Bane Guardian (sp?) in early 2011. I have a proper tamer with a Cu, old dragon, and some Ki Rins, would much rather use the Tink though (hard modes fun, and Golems rule ^^)

So, looking for suggestions for things too hunt a little above Ice Fiend level. Preferred pets 1 Golem and 1 Vollem paired.

My template was dedicated Tink/Golemer and is roughly :

120 Animal Lore
    100 Vetting

100 Tinkering
    100 Alchemy
    95 Magery

100 Mining
    65 Taming
    40 Bowcraft (easy shafts)

Pets :

2 Living Vollems
    2 Stone Sliths

2 Mechanical Vollems
    1 Golem
    1 Tick Tock Scorpion

1 Iron Beetle (well trained now)
    1 Fire beetle

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you could try the oni. I would suggest the spawn at Sho Toh where it is fairly seperate from the rest of the mobs in the small cross shaped promontory.

Stickypaws likes this.
  3. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

Never tried Oni's... Thanks Petra! Used too spank them Revvy Lion things around Tokonu, but used too leg it whenever a Hiryu turned up ^^