1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mastery Book -> where the heck do you get them from?

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Poo, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

so i got a book level 1 spellweaving mastery from the turtle spawn.
    gave the book to my mage who has spellweaving then i realized that i need the mastery book so i can pull up the spells.

where do you get the books?

i know when i did the bard mastery quest i was given the book when i completed the quest.
    but i completed the taming mastery quest and didnt get any book and i have looked around and cant see anywhere to buy the books.

so anyone know where to get them?

feel kinda silly asking as im sure its easy and obvious but it cant be that silly and obvious if i and no one in guild teams speak can figure this out.
    anyone?

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I believe they can be obtained by doing the bard mastery quest again or completing the Hawkwind quest (this was initially borked but has supposedly been fixed).

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Hawkwind is still broken. I tried to do another quest from him, had to kill semidar and did not get a book upon completion.

Me and my guildie just spammed the peacemaking mastery quest, calm 5 mongbats, rinse and repeat...at least until it's fixed :)

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

ya i saw the other thread on it after i made my post.

silliness.