1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Mastery keeps stopping

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Storm, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok for the last couple of months I have been testing peace mastery's! Then I moved on to the provo Mastery's and Now I am testing the discord Mastery's!

The problem is I start either mastery and after a about 10 to 15 seconds of running they stop!

1 I am taking 0 damage
    2 I have plenty of mana left

this is on a tamer!

If this is how they work and I have to keep refreshing them and paying the start up mana and the maintenance they dont seem worth it compared to the others!

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

that is how they are intended.

they last i think its 14 seconds, then you have to recast them.

it was brought up here a month ago and we discussed it, cause i didnt know about it either.

the difference is that the disco masteries are the one ones that do direct damage, thats why they cost more for mana and die off where the other ones dont, cause they dont deal direct damage, they just strictly buff.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ah ok thought it might be something like that! I have already switched back to provo mastery's with my pets they do a lot more damage from the buffs/heals and I can run them all the time!

I can maybe see them on a pure tamer as a way to do direct damage

4. Zero Day

Zero Day Guest

Duration for discord masteries scales with bard skill and targets magic resist.
    I haven't found the resist to factor off non players yet though.