1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Something you may be interested in. I will be trying it out for sure I am a fan... and a Sci-Fi freak when it comes to movies and tv shows.
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

3. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

you know, I read a while back about a mental health establishment in the north west US that was desperately seeking people who could speak Klingon. Apparently, someone devised a Klingon language (as in lotr languages and such), and they had a population of such an extent that refused to speak anything BUT Klingon, that they needed someone who could, on their staff. If I recall, they were paying pretty well, too.
    Who knew a hobby could turn into a lucrative job?
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Yeah I remember seeing a few books about how to speak Klingon. There is also a summer camp somewhere that teaches you the ways of being Klingon.

Both are a bit over the top for me.

5. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 25, 2001