1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Magery] Max SDI for PvP

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Obsidian, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I've been searching through the FAQs and I can't find the answer to this simple question.

What is the magery SDI cap for PvP? I thought it was 30%, but that may be outdated info. Does the 10% SDI bonus for 100 inscription fit within this cap, or does it add onto the SDI cap? What about SDI from spellweaving focus levels?

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

its 15% for pvp, if you have scribe its 25% for pvp... for PvM there is no cap.

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

SDI cap from items is 15%, inscription stacks another 10% on. Don't forget you get a SDI bonus from having high int as well. SDI does not affect focus levels... those are simply attained by casting arcane focus in a circle with other spellweavers at +/- 20 skill to your own.

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I thought last year they were throwing around the idea that if you used regs then you would get a SDI bonus. Don't remember if they were just talking about it or if they actually did make the change.

5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

They haven't been implemented yet, and to be honest I don't think they will be.