1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] Max SSI Boss-killer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Bort of Atlantic, Aug 19, 2011.

1. With the somewhat recent changes to chivalry, I'm curious if a paladin using non-stop Divine Fury would be feasible as it gives HCI, SSI, and DI. Here's what I'm looking at:

120 swords (1.25s longsword with 55 or 60 SSI)
    120 tactics
    120 anat
    120 bushido
    90+30 chivalry from jewelry (15 SSI 15 HCI 20 DI from Divine Fury; the idea would be to keep it going the whole time and gear around it)
    99 necro
    51 parry +10 on ring/bracelet (there's room because armor can carry a good portion of DI instead of HCI, and so does divine fury)

The only stickler here is DCI; I -believe- it's -10 for Divine Fury at 120 chiv and max karma but may be wrong.

HCI: 15 DF 15 Ring 15 Bracelet
    DCI: 15 Ring 15 Bracelet 5 sash 5 cloak/quiver 5 talisman 5 robe = 50-10=40 DCI
    DI: 40 armor 20 DF 40 weapon and it's not needed on jewelry

Has anyone tried this, and does anyone know the DCI penalty at max karma and 120 chiv?
  2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Divine Fury:
    Max: 15 HCI, DI 20 SSI 15%
    This is subject to the 100 DI cap from items

Max Bonus Damage: 15% @ 120
    This is not subject to the 100 DI cap from items.

Enemy of One:
    Max Bonus Damage: 64% PvM
    Max Bonus Damage: 16% PvP
    This is not subject to the 100 DI cap from items.

Found these intersting
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    You can achieve this without using divine fury. I have a whole thread on it with how to build the suit and template. It's pretty much exactly as you list it except I only go to 90ish chiv and you must hit 60 parry to maintain the mana discount on special moves.
  4. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

Divine Fury continuously has only one problem for me, mana consumption. I spam AI a lot and sometimes bottom out on mana just as divine fury wears off. This happens often because of the short duration on fury. That kina thing...
  5. Even w/o max karma and chiv, I've noticed it lasts longer than it did before. Does anyone know the max duration?
  6. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

divine fury 23 or 24 seconds
    consecrate is ~12 seconds
    EoO 234 seconds

all of the above is with 20000+ karma and 120 chiv