1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Max storage Fel Island house

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by mellifluant, Sep 20, 2015.

1. mellifluant

mellifluant Adventurer

Returning for the 2nd time, over many years, and have a 14x16 (max storage) spawn free plot (besides the occasional bird). 0 neighbors online. Nearest plots are a couple screens away.

Its on Dragon Island just north of Jhelom, and has a nice little ruins just above the plot (viewable from roof ) . I'm asking for 10 mil, and if there's no interest I'll just keep it for my pirate C:
    Here's a pic with coord: (can easily get there via Goodmans, 2nd floor, bottom fel book closest to the south-eastern balcony, 8th rune)
    [​IMG]

#1 mellifluant, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  2. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

Why don't you just give us an idea where these houses/plots are... coordinates are easiest, or what they are near. Or even post a small picture.

3. mellifluant

mellifluant Adventurer

Updated 1st post with pic and new info.

#3 mellifluant, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015