1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Max storage increase

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Scoobs, May 7, 2011.

1. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Can anyone confirm the max increase storage for a house and bank?

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am fairly certain you can have a max increase of 60%. 20% came with one of the upgrades and everyone should have this already, there is a 1-time-use 20% increase token at the UO Shop (http://www.uogamecodes.com) and the last 20% came with the High Seas Booster last summer/fall.

Hope that helps!

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm not sure, but I think the 20% increase from uogamecodes might be applied more than once - or was meant to be able to at one point.

Whether it actually made into play as such, I don't know.

4. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't think it can be applied multiple times. The reason I say so, is because it is listed as an upgrade on the subscription page when editing your account on the website. I'd love to know for certain, though. Someone wanna waste some money trying? :p

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

One of the features was, in the design stage before it was released, that it would only give the +20% (25 item) bank capacity once, but the +20% to house storage was supposed to be possible more than once.

As I noted before, there was no indication that this was actually implemented in that fashion, other than the other two forms of +20% house storage didn't alter the bank capacity.

6. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

Anyone know 100% if two(2) or more Ultima Online Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Codes can be used on an account?
    Anyone know 100% if two(2) or more codes would give additional housing storage only?

I'm waiting for tomorrow to Live Chat with an EA Game Adviser but thought I'd see if anyone here had ideas on this.

7. Gameboy

Gameboy Sage
    Stratics Veteran UWF

When I got the 7th character slot and storage my home went from 20% to 60%. That's all I know :(

Acid Rain likes this.
  8. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

Yup, I got the same:). I was just curious if I purchased another Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code, could it
    possibly add another 20% to my house. I'm sure the bank is capped at 175 but was unclear about the houses.

I'll find out tomorrow for sure(hopefully) when I contact the game adviser. If he is anything like some of our GMs,
    I'm kinda worried he may be 100% clueless how our game works :ohsnap:. So figured I'd ask here also.

Gameboy likes this.
  9. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i recently purchased a "Ultima Onlineā„¢ Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code" and attempted to add it to one of my accounts. That account only shows a "2007 Storage Upgrade". The system wouldn't allow me to use the newly purchased code on my account. When I tried to apply the code on the account management page I get "This code can not be applied to any of your current game accounts".

I checked the account and the house shows a 40% increase and my bank can hold 150 items. Is the code I purchased the same as the 2007 storage upgrade?

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the 7th char slot and storage upgrade can also be gotten as 2 separate items, it's an 'either or' choice on that.
    20% increase comes from Mondains Legacy
    20% increase comes from High Seas
    20% bought from Origin either alone or as a package with the 7th character slot = 60% in total.

Gameboy and Angel of Sonoma like this.