1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] Max Word of Death?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by AxiamInc, Nov 12, 2010.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone happen to know what the minimum SDI needed to obtain max WOD's is? I'm running 120 weaving on my mystic mage now, and am sitting down now to try to put the best suit possible together for this character.

I'd like to reach max damage WOD's, but don't want to overdo it with SDI if I don't have to. Would still like to be able to put some of the other mage goodies on the suit as well.

Thanks,

Ax

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There is no max damage from word of death.

So go ahead and load up on the SDI.

3. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

I read this on the uoguide page regarding the spell:

"The maximum amount of damage that can be dealt is 666."

That's what caught my attention, and got me thinking about how much sdi I need to be able to cast at that damage level.

4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

I don't believe thats accurate anymore, it would assume a maximum sdi of 122. which likely wouldn't include spells like arcane empowerment(40 sdi max) and the tree form one that increase sdi. Also, they have added several new sdi items. Basically WoD is a base 300 hp damage plus 3 for each sdi. for example if you had 50 sdi you woud do 300+150(50x3)= 450 hp damage. one thing scribe sdi bonus is not included for WoD

5. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

I finally put a suit together to be able to test it. You were both right. With arcane empowerment I'm doing almost 750 damage per spell. Thanks for the info.