1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maxed out all my gags

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by james64468, Nov 14, 2008.

1. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Prof. Bingo Snorkelhopper has maxed all his gags. That what i did early this morning. That my first toon I started out with. I thought i was never going to get him maxed out. Time to work on maxing thow on Prof. Bingo McWolf.

2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

So you maxed ToonUp, Trap, Lure, Sound, Throw, Squirt AND Drop?

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Congrats!!! Now get to work on that kitten! hehe

4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

not for Mcwolf one. Ony for my main toon.

5. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Okay but you're saying that you maxed Toon-Up, Trap, Lure, Sound, Throw, Squirt AND Drop?

6. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Prof. Bingo SNorkelhopper Trap lure Sound thow squirt toonup. he dropless. The one that fought lawbot with you. Without that toonup you did i would have died. Sometimes I press ctrl and i dont jump.

7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Darn you caught it. I was hoping you'd say that you maxed them all so I could poke fun at your not being able to carry 7 gag tracks :D

What, in the CJ did I pound you around with evidence? If so, then I must have noticed you were real low. Losing someone in a battle like that is not allowed in my opinion.

8. NO TOON LEFT BEHIND!