1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Maximum Stats, Resists, Skills on Greater Dragons?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Cellmate, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

Is there a full update on these things anywhere yet? Similar to the info in Hunter's Guide sort of thing.

I'm thinking of taking my Tamer out for a run at one of these new beasties, he hasn't seen light of day in months, so was wondering what the 'best possible' levels for stats, skills etc was on these, to get an idea of what a decent one was before getting myself killed repeatedly trying to tame an ordinary one, lol[​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a post over at Veterinary Master, which is a great resource site. The Hunter's Guide does not have an entry yet.
  3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2006
    How do you find the "Veterinary Master" site? Thanks
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

http://vm.or.tp/ve/ (English Translation)

I did not want to post links at first because the posters on this board have supplied more information than there is over at that website, regarding new dragons. Curious tamers might find more here, as they look. Options are always pleasant.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I was looking at you page and saw that max STR when tamed was 672.
    One of my dragons has 686 STR. No buff
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

According to our board, the highest recorded by screen shot was 707 STR, I believe...with rumors of more, hehe. My friend has one with 691 STR.