1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Maxing cupcake...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Fangs McWolf, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

For those who have a new toon and have worked very hard and are close to maxing your cupcake, post about it here...

Tell about the hardships you went through to get those 9 amazing points and let us know when you did (or plan to) max that cupcake into a fruit pie slice.
  2. Very good idea!!! (and interesting at that...) I will think bout doing that on 1 of my lil toons.. then say.. I Can Kill A Level 2 Cog!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
    And probably a nice: In ur face :D ok just kidding there... But thats a new thought on newbie gags. :pancakes:

Now im off to max that gag!