1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maxis spreading the flu around?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

One day I'm reading about people getting an "internal error" and a "leasing error"...maxis does maintenance and the problem clears up for those people. But....after those people get "all better", it spreads to new people. Now I'm getting this internal and leasing error! WTH! [​IMG] It's as if we are all stuck taking turns through the bs. I can't wait for all of these bugs to get fixed. I'm at my wits end!

Yes, I'm complaining....burn away!

2. JesseKa,

No burning from me. It is frustrating and all of us on the team know it. Between updater issues, broken objects, and the items you mention we all feel your pain.

Please know that the items I have listed and the ones you have listed are big issues we are working on. Some of it takes time which is never fun to hear from us but I feel you should know that we are listening and we are aware. When we have things fixed we move on them quickly to get them into your hands.

I have a little bit of wit in my end left if you need to borrow some. The rest or my "end" has unfortunately been chewed on a little but it goes with the turf I suppose.

Cheers,

Lee

3. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

all of these bits and pieces ive posted over the last weeks and months of EALANDs opening of the game. Ive never got respons from a dev or even a replacement of lost objects ive talked with Lee on a few of these things as Bender with little result.sigh.

4. frogger2,

Had sometime tonight between the crissis. Look me up in game this weekend.

Cheers,

Lee

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

JesseKa,

No burning from me. It is frustrating and all of us on the team know it. Between updater issues, broken objects, and the items you mention we all feel your pain.

Please know that the items I have listed and the ones you have listed are big issues we are working on. Some of it takes time which is never fun to hear from us but I feel you should know that we are listening and we are aware. When we have things fixed we move on them quickly to get them into your hands.

I have a little bit of wit in my end left if you need to borrow some. The rest or my "end" has unfortunately been chewed on a little but it goes with the turf I suppose.

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thank you so much Lee for responding. [​IMG] I feel like I've been "heard" and that brings me hope! Just seeing your response alone makes me feel better! I really do believe that we will "no doubt" have a great game after all of the work is complete. Thanks for lending some of your wit in your end LOL....I'll be borrowing some.
    Thanks again Lee [​IMG]