1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

May be gone for a few weeks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Oct 12, 2008.

1. As some of you already know I have been making some changes in my life. I have recently been offered a position in Beaufort SC working for the dept of defense. I have decided to persue this position. The biggest drawback to it is I will have to either drive 1 1/2 hours each way or relocate. I am going to relocate. This is why I will be AFTT for a little while. Between the new job which starts on the 20th and locating a house and moving my life will be hectic to say the least.

I will try and keep up with the current events on here by reading stratics but I am not making any promises.

Steve I am still game for the tourney. Like I said give me a date and time and I am there. Email me and I will give you my # to call me. I am looking forward to the break from the monotony of this transition.

I usderstand if you guys need the room for new friends. I will be here for Holloween to finalize my McWolf even if my wife has to do it for me.

Love all of you guys.

2. I'll miss ya! Congratulations on the job! See you at Halloween, if not sooner.

3. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

Good luck, Joe! Congratulations on the new job!

4. Congrats on the new job, I know how crazy relocating and esentially starting over can be!

5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Good Luck, Joe - we'll be thinking of you!

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmmm I knew another toon who worked in SC for the DOD...

Good luck!

7. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Congrats and good wishes!!! Hope to see you back soon!!:hug: