1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

May I ask if..

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Morgana of Monglow, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Hello !
    Okay this could look silly but ...

Does Luck effect Inscription ? Mean when you try to craft some slayer spellbooks etc etc

Thanks in advance

Morgana of Moonglow

2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think you better of asking this in the spellcasting or crafting forums. EU boards are sadly kinda slow.

My understanding is that luck has NOTHING to do with crafting any thing in this game. I do however think that your magery level increase the chanse of getting better and more mods. So higher magery = Better chanse of good stuff.

im a bit lazy but i know theres a thread explaining this somehwere on stratics :p

Morgana of Monglow likes this.
  3. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

I'm lazy too also sleeping.....yup i've tryed with bout 1500 luck suit and with another wich no luck and seems it doesn't effect ....Ah well :)

4. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

Completely right - luck has no effect on the crafting of Spellbooks, or anything else for that matter.
    Inscription is only affected by scribe skill itself and magery. As to what difference it makes I can't say without looking...

5. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

From the guide:
    The amount and intensity of the properties on a spellbook depends on your Magery skill. At 80 Magery you can get 1 property, at 90 Magery you can get 2 properties and at 100 Magery you can get 3 properties. At 110 and 120 Magery you can still only get 3 properties, but you will have a higher chance of getting them.

6. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As Melchiah said ... Luck has no effect on crafting ............... :(

7. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Only thing that effects crafting slayer books in my opinion it 100 scribe 120 mage 120 eval

8. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You could allso add a talisman if you like me want to be certain you dont miss out :)