1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

May I volunteer to Proofread for uo.com?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AesSedai, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

can not

Some of sentence and phrases read bad too. I would enjoy potential players respect UO if uo.com be first impression.

- Thanks.

Just felt the need to point it out. These just stick out in my mind from the past few days. I mean, I know the world is sadly more lol, wtf how do I spell 'cat' and and all dat bs these days; but this is/is supposed to be a professional & funded website.
    Much of the stuff I write breaks many of the rules of english.. so I can understand some occasional errors. But I'm not paid to write this stuff... so, I hereby volunteer to be employed to write or proofread this stuff (and would be much happier if I simply saw a tiny bit more care given to the main website of UO, ya' know, in hopes of drawing more interest to our game.. and EA's income).

- or, maybe it's just me; yes, I feel better for having aired this peeve. Thx again (most of what I'm reading about the latest updates look pretty good).
  2. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Jul 8, 2006

To balance the industriously blurted out rantings of your average obsessive compulsive in chase of instantaneous gratification in the name of all vanity and superfluous gain would not better you or the unwilling who continue to defile King's English.
  3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    Let it go. I suck at spelling too. Or is it to? Two? I dunno... Spell Check is my friend. Just saying... It helps me seem smarter than I really am.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.