1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

May return.. Any Advice?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Shiya winterwind, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I have not played UO in years. I was thinking of coming back, I don't think the people i played with Play anymore. Aside from one person but I forgot their name. Just remember "Erika". How much is the game now? I have a very old disk, Where do i buy it again? I was Akasha and Kandi. Sister was Cute girl and Dad was Kmart and In game Uncle was Sorcon Gartius. ( Long story) Miss the game and all the people. I miss Wick too :) And Omni !

2. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The old disk should work fine. You can also download either version from the website Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online - Play the 14-Day Free Trial!. I recommend the classic but thats just me. I dont want to learn anything new right now. I have been back after 3 years away and have been able to really enjoy myself this time. Good luck

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I'd recommend just downloading it. This will probably take a lot less time than installing a very old disk and patching up years worth of patches. Also, some of the older disks are no longer supported and will not patch fully.

The link above to the 14 day trial will have the download locations, but I would not start a new account unless you no longer have access to your old one. If you instead reopen your old account, you should find all of your old characters there waiting for you.

4. Creepy old Uncle Sorcon still frequents these haunts.

5. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I remember you, You may remember me as Dravon Core...

I have returned as well, after a 7 year break....

6. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

My advice would be to hook up with a group, or guild of active players.
    This shouldn't be hard it seems like people get recruited quickly, and will help you transition back into game easier as I'm sure a lot has changed since back in your day.

7. Cash

Cash Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

8. Gian

Gian Guest

hahahahaha yessssssss

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Gian smells like Cashs underpants

10. Cash, You will always be a newbie, i heart you still.

And Caveat, I may remember you. Been to long.

And Gian, Thanks for agreeing with cash :( you guys are breaking my heart lol

And Wheres WICK at??