1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe this is the wrong place

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Danse, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Danse

Danse Guest

But I have not been able to access the professional forums (Lumberjacking)

My tree whacker is at 92.2 or there abouts.
    She can gather regular lumber, oak and ash.

My question is this, Why can she not get the other woods yet...the way I have it figured, she should be at least bringing in some yew at least...and so far not even a twig...this is frustrating for her

So, can anyone point me to the proper place to look for an answer, or give me a bit of advice to push her closer to finding more of a variety of logs.

Wildfire is beginning to think the trees are laughing at her...:( and is extremely confused :confused:

In other words...HELP!!!!!!!:sad2:
  2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    well, apparently you need lumberjacking skill of 95% to get yew, and 100% to get bloodwood, heartwood, or frostwood. soo.. there ya go. here's the site i found the info on: http://www.uoguide.com/Wood
  3. Danse

Danse Guest

Thanks, she is my first lumberjack..and I had figured, that lumberjacking was like mining...one gets so high in skill points and you automatically get the next ore/wood...apparently I was wrong...:blushing:
  4. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

Keep choppin.' It will come.
  5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    And to think i deleted my Lumberjack cause Id didn't serve purpose in pvp.