1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maynard time for a new Cu ???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by enigma eb2, Jun 24, 2009.

1. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You should always remember that if you are going to farm these ToTs you really want to feed your Cu first. I could not believe I got the pleasure of watching it unbond. I was so excited at first that i really did not know what I should do first. So i settled on killing it. And before everyone accuses me of have some kind of Unbond your pet hack I will explain what Maynard did wrong. You see when server goes down your pet does not follow you into a stable. You actually have to log back in or it just goes wild. Hope it wasn't a really good one or a very well trained one. But it did make me laugh for most of the morning.

2. Dirkdiggler

Dirkdiggler Guest

Any screenshots?

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:postpics:

Sorry, I just wanted to post that icon! :D

E, are you using that hax that controls animals and unbonds pets again?
    What did I tell you about that? :twak: {insert sarcasm}

4. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I can verify they dont follow you at server down. I have logged back in a few hours later to see my pets status much lower then wonderfully happy

5. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Maynard is Righty's tamer I believe, thats sucks for him tho. Oh well live and learn, I hope it wasn't an uber one, nice kill Enigma.