1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mayor of Britain

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by jasbos8, Sep 9, 2013.

1. jasbos8

jasbos8 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i would like to thank all the people who voted Dredd for mayor as my term is now up i will not stand again i have enjoyed the position but we have had little support for the mayor from devs not even a notice board so it was a case of putting 16 mill into buffs for players which i hope was enjoyed and i thank all that contributed with gold.I will probably soon leave the game as we seem to be on a decline and i really can not see it improving but for now once again thank you all )

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Appreciate what you did - since I seem to be taking the job over from you, as the only candidate on the list, I'll try make it a little livelier if I can, and hopefully persuade you to keep playing a bit longer.. ;)

3. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck to you! Also, there appears to be some close ties in Skara Brae and Trinsic!