1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

McWolf emotes needed (non McWolf's welcome too)

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Fangs McWolf, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

** IMPORTANT **
    Please make sure to read this first post often, as I may make changes in it.
    ** IMPORTANT **

If you are missing any of the emotes or pet tricks, or if you have emotes that you are willing to gift, please post here.

This is mainly to help the new black cats made on Halloween (McWolf's and non McWolf's) but any toon is welcome to speak up if they need one or more emotes.

Shrug (usually available in everyones first cattlelog)
    Belly Flop
    Banana Peel
    Resistance Salute (available free in shop on Pajama Place)

Pet tricks
    Jump (automatic)
    Play Dead

The emotes and clothes in the "Special" section of your cattle log can not be gifted. If it says "Not a gift", then you cannot buy it for someone else, they must buy it for themselves.

Here's what I ask of those who post in this thread
    Please delete your post if...
    • your post is more than 6 days old... Make a new post if you still have requests or stuff to offer.
    • your giftable items are no longer available
    • you no longer need emotes/tricks you asked for
    Please be sure to thank those who gift things to you!

The reason for deleting your old posts in this thread is simple. If someone reads through the posts, they won't have to worry about seeing something outdated. Keeping it current is the goal, so people know what's available and what's needed.

For those who read this thread
    Please presume that any post that is over a week old may not still be current. If you need an emote, the gifter might not have the emote anymore. If you are a gifter, the beggar may not need it anymore. The best thing to do is to make a reply with what you need/have.

Also, if you need an emote that someone has, then PM that person to exchange SF codes. No need to put what you need if someone is already offering it.

My cattlelogs
    I'm rather limited on what I can offer. I have friended a few people on "Some Pig", now I just need to get beans to gift what I can.

Some Pig Cringe, Belly Flop + Rollover, Speak
    Wolfie Cringe, Belly Flop, Banana Peel
  2. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

emotes needed:
    banana peel

emotes to gift:
    emotes that show"not a gift"
  3. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Can't gift those, which is why I didn't list them in the first post.
  4. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

ooooh that explains it--thanks
  5. Bostin Blacky needs .

Belly Flop
    Banana Peel
    and maybe Shrug.

Thanks Fangster!
  6. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

miss lilac lady just got her sale catalogue for emotions and is happy to gift new toons until she runs out of beans.
    i have:

also have banana peel, belly flop,

lilac has 8900 beans so pm me a code if u want something. i may just fr you to gift you then have to x you. depends on how many spaces she has left.
  7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Fangs McWolf, sale cattlelog
    Bored, Dance, Confused, Bow, Applause, Shrug

I have no room for new friends, but as I get beans, I will be gifting my friends with any missing emotes.

Black Prince
    * Belly Flop and Banana Peel
  8. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

My weekly catalogs are in and still not much... but if anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Between the four toons, I have applause, bow, and shrug.
  9. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Fangs, thanks for emote for Melody. The only one she needs now is banana peel. I would be happy to pm or code or enter a code if needed!!

Stubby has Think and Cringe. Send me a code so I can get it to you. My catalog changes on Saturday, today is Wednesday.