1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Me n M D

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Phantroneous, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Everyone, it's getting tiresome that you are calling me hacker and low-life simply because i run with M D, i've never once hacked in my life, and have never been anything but worthy of people's trust in me.... i've never betrayed that trust... nor do i plan to... having some people whom i really trusted myself which is hard to obtain... turn their backs on me because they accuse me of running with scum and that now i am too, you all need to look past who a person pvp with and to whom that person is really... people whom i thought were my closest friends failed to realize that no matter where i am... i am me... and that should be enough but it is not, only a few people have really accepted that.... I was going to list off the three people whom i would thank but ill just say... Thank you for not turning your backs on me for the simple fact i am in M D i see no reason why i cannot maintain a friendship even if i am in an enemy guild *Sighs* The issues need to stop regarding this, it doesn't matter... anyone of the people i thought were my friends who can't see i'm not a bad dude regardless of where i am... obviously doesn't know me well enough... I Apologize for my Rambling... and most likely this is the first, last, only post about this openly like this... once more... i am not a hacker, scammer, or down right scum... because of what guild i'm in... Thank you, Phantroneous Cat of M D... *Sighs*

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Birds of a feather.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Yeah... OK.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You say that, yet... you took issue with it when you were called the same thing while guilded with known speed hackers.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I was running from Diablo the other day at an idoc.. he started casting paralyze as I was running full speed in llama form was 1 1/2 screens away by the time casting should have been finished, and he still caught up to me. Granted I don't have a 10 mbps connection, but I wasn't lagging. I should have been ok.

He must have a fast connection, or some connections to fastness.

6. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, you need to get as far away from diablo and company as fast as you can. Theirs lots of pvp guilds to join. The sooner the better for you. Hate to say it.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Kat I know you don't log in much... But you can ask your guild mates the people who they thought were known speed hackers do not move nearly as fast as MD... So maybe that scum coming to siege may have shed a little light on what a speed hack is...

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm rolling with HOOD now, they're great.

9. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

I understand... everyone saying diablo is a hacker/scammer... i personally do not know this... therefore i will not judge.. i do not doubt anyone's words.. i've been told by many people how bad he is... i personally haven't been mistreated while here... they've suited me up.. let me use some of their Items... and so far... i haven't had any real issues with them besides i know the guildleader from my stealthing days on catskills and he knows me and how i am... this guild.. has two people in it.. that i know and have respect and some trust for... that is why i am here... whether diablo speed hacks or scams has nothing to do with me... and that is all i am trying to point out.. whatever you guys have against the guild i am in currently, has absolutely nothing to do with me... now this doesnt mean i don't want to fight you guys.. i enjoy the pvp... even when i die.. i'm not one to worry much about dying... i die with dignity... and i don't boast when i kill one of you... regardless of how many are against me and my comrades... but i enjoy the pvp... so please even though i ask you to lay off on regarding me badly because of my guild... keep the fights coming... i enjoy the challenge...

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure they have suited you up and let you use tons of there items that dont really even belong to them :) I'm glad you are getting good use of stolen goods.... You should pat your self on the back :thumbsup:

11. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The company you keep now will keep you company for a long time.

12. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

*Sighs* i see i'm not getting anywhere by trying to explain this to you.. you all seem set on the fact that, just because i'm in their guild that i'm just like them... and that alone is a bad assumption... there are many here whom i have been told are hackers and scammers and the like yet i do not group you all together because that is really rude and judgemental...

13. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Float in the same toilet with a bunch of turds your gonna get flushed same as them.

You will be greifed relentlessly until you drop your guild flag, and find new friends.

14. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I like your sooth saying more than mine..

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

You are pretty much screwed. That was your choice.

16. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

DO NOT COME HERE AND CRY WHEN THEY SCAM YOU!!!!!!!

17. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

I see... so.. pretty much everyone here is incapable of looking beyond a guildtag... well it's good to know whom my friends really are... [the people whom have and do accept me even though i am M D i really appreciate... and i thank you all... i was suprised by a few... on both sides thinking some would be more understanding when they weren't and others being less understanding when they understood completely... so to those whom understood... thank you.. truthfully... honestly thank you... i hope you all read this... and know that i am sincere in my gratitude to you... and to well everyone else... it is your loss that you cannot see past guild tag... and i'm sorry your all closed minded... and well hypocritical... [spelling?] when most of those whom are responding here have been called hackers and the like as well...]

18. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

He won't be scammed.. as previously shown, always keep your word with one or two people.. they will spread the good word to lure others in.

Personally I don't care about in-game scams.. but when it involves real life money, that is different, and could possibly entail fraud charges.

19. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Also.. i have never been scammed... i do not trust like that... and if someone does try to screw me... i learn from it.. so please no need to use caps and be rude...

20. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Ok, i have said what i had come here to say... So i wish you all a good day/night depending on when you read this... once more thank you those who are sticking by me... thank you....

21. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Wow... what a ****ing idiot.

22. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

QFT

23. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

It's your choice, you can listen to the advices you get here or you can close your ears.

I think you should listen before you start to smell like the rats you hang out with.

24. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

"Me n M D Down By The School Yard" ?

I don't think a priest is gonna save anyone though :)

25. Albertus

Albertus Guest

:drama:

26. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Jumping in and tar an' feathering this poor fella may not be the right thing. I've never known Cat to be a scammer and think he just got caught on the wrong side of a hot potatoe.
    We actually need people on Siege so running folks off the shard doesn't seem like the right approach to me.
    *blinks*

27. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

That's like when former KoC were trying to defend the actions of DobboMage when I had pics of him scripting.. if you can't defend your friends or guildmates, or can't or won't accept responsibility for your guildmates carrying the name.. either they don't belong in the group, or you don't.

Just for kicks, http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=137640

28. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Cat I always had a soft spot for you... BUT!
    RUN!!!
    "whether diablo speed hacks or scams has nothing to do with me.."
    Your guild is what you are, or at least says allot about you.
    From the time you were in GIL and NEW I think you got to know me and I hope respect me. Do not hang out with trash. All I "know" of Diablo is he was not willing to trust me to pay him for codes; and as I said in another thread that says VOLUMES. I have been on Siege for years and would give you the shirt off my back. There are several people I trust on siege and I feel that is what our community is built on.

29. juelz

juelz Guest

whats sad is that none of MD has 120 in any skill and we are making a big problem with you guys... the whole "speed hack" thing is a joke i ping 12 on seige and most of us do.. there for you guys should fix you ****ty connection and computer and get on our level... some of our guys have crappy computers and still run faster then you guys for the fact about connection.. its really interesting that when people die to good players right away they say hack... why dont you sit down and think hold on maybe they are better then me... i find it funny not one person brought that up.... i guess we really are hated on this shard we just came and yet we still roll all you guys... you guys cant beat us and if you can ill take you up on that when we get 700 skill points. if you wanna throw it down now i have chars on atl and ls just let it be known "KIDDO'S"

30. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

you guys... sure do... like using... a lot of... ellipses...

31. Ripper MD

Ripper MD Guest

well put juelz, is it our (MD) fault that most of us in MD actually have money and can afford nice computers and the best internet you can get? I have been in MD for many years and i know that we dont speed hack, but no matter how much we defend ourselves no one will believe what we say because everyone that dies to us are to prideful to admit that these "newbs" that just randomly showed up on siege are 100 times better then them. I have played this game since beta and have pvped since then too. Native is a very skilled and talented pvper as is most of MD. And we are know and feared on many shards, so instead of calling us names and being immature jackasses like Diablo, learn to play. hell if yall are lucky yall might actually learn what real pvp is after the countless a$$ kickings that we will enjoy giving yall in the future. LOL :thumbup:

32. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Personally I have nothing against you Cat, never known you to be an ass. The thing I think about is when I do get killed and lets say you and Diablo are the ones who get me, you may very well act honorable about it, the thing is Diablo wont, and that will reflect upon you since you wont be able to talk diablo into behaving as most of siege do. Which is the whole issue here.

Only way I see you can get the "respect" from people so they will treat you as you deserve, is to work 10 times as hard to earn it, cause the ones you run with have dug a deep hole for their guild and its members, to get out of that hole you will have to climb and im sorry to say it looks like a lonely climb, doesnt look like any of your guildmates are willing to do it with you.

But best of luck, I shall keep an eye out for you and hopefully you wont stumble in your climb.

Good Luck

33. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

You are all awful PvPers. You are all very talented at running and setting up traps.

34. Ripper MD

Ripper MD Guest

and yall are very good at being stupid and falling for them, and as far as our horrible pvp skills... well i think juels said pretty clear when he said none of us are even 700 skill points

35. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

36. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Diablo is. And he still runs from me despite me only running 600 skill pts

37. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

i run for trap you :thumbup:,

38. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You guys are great! they should make movies about you....

A quick question, when you get your max skills lets fight, in the bucs bank ok!!

No pets, fields or traps...just your scary skill, ok!!

I am of the opinion that without the ability to zip of the screen you will die very quickly, so let me know when your all trained up, no excuses!

I am also willing to bet that your ping 12 on ATL and LS too right...you ping 12 on the Asian shard also...right!

No worries lets take it inside the bank and remember to take off your track shoes kid!!

39. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I know you guys. Your old guild leader, Casca from Lake Superior, was in my guild here. I've talked to him many times in vent and to say your guild doesn't cheat/hack is an understatement of crazy proportions. He boasted over what he was able to do in game.

The little statement about being hated by the shard only stems from one person in your guild. Diablo. Don't think anyone has a problem with Native, Soggy and whoever else is in the guild. Then the fact that most of us do ping pretty good here (20-60) and still have your characters run a diagonal and blip off our screen just seems fishy. About your skill...Cant believe you used the term skill. You all suck pretty bad to tell you the truth. From your tamers to your mages. Someone mentioned Native Canadian as being a top notch mage. If that's the case, then bring the rest of your damn guild from LS, cause he flat out sucks balls.

40. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

duel him 1 v 1 for 100m gold on siege?

41. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No...never going to happen on Siege Perilous.

Listen up posters... the Trust game is over with some people and you
    know who.

Please stop posting here on this thread.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

42. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

[YOUTUBE]4Cc7BPzXW0w[/YOUTUBE]

This post reminds me of this song.

43. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ya, and who are you going to screw this time for the gold ???

44. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You obviously don't know much. With the exception of the last 3 weeks, I have logged in and played for hours pretty much daily for the past 4+ years. My guild and I are very well aware of who the speed hackers are and ARE NOT. I am no fan of this particular guild, but lets not get all holier than thou. I am not speaking about you personally, but "you" collectively, as a guild and there isn't a whole heck of a lot of difference between "you" and "them", IMO.

45. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So you're basically accusing SP! of speedhacks, yet again.

Just wanted to get the facts straight.

You're such a class act, I tellya...

46. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You are way off base on this one Kat.

Like you said, you have not been in game for nearly three weeks. These guys make our fastest look like they are moving in molasses.

SP is nothing like M-D; truth be told SP and TnT have more favorable qualities in common than different; trust me I have seen all sides of the pasture at this point.....

47. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I answered to his post without accusing anyone or mentioning any names. The mere mention of the fact that there ARE speed hackers does not = an accusation toward anyone.

Now be gone already. One would think after 4+ years of stalking me and spewing hate toward me, you would have given up by now. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic and miserable.

This little accusation?
    This was written by Kage. Crawl up his dank ass for a while and get your nose out of mine. :loser:

48. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Trash is trash, Tib. SP and MD are so much alike, you should just ally and be done with it. And yeah, I guess you have seen all sides of the pasture, but most often you've been face down in it. :lick:

49. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Angst much? Put me on ignore, as you've claimed to have done numerous times already. Can't live without me eh?

50. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

you open your post on the issue of speedhacking, then proceed to claim MD and SP! are no better than one another. One need only put two and two together to see that you are adroitly sidestepping, yet still accusing. As usual, your narcissism prevents you from realizing that the people around you can see right through your little attempts at stepping over/around the RoC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.