1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Meanwhile... at the Nu'jelm Nuthouse

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Hello. Hello. How nice of you to come and visit. My name is Jervis, I'm the erm, caretaker of the Richard Garriot Home for the Mentally Unbalanced here at Nu'jelm.

Many poor souls do occupy our cel.. erm, suites. At all hours of the night, you can hear the troubled yell about nerfed skills, how so-and-so's bokuto doesnt do the nerve pinch any more, how the MiB loot just never increases and...

Ah, here is our most recent nutjo-- erm, guest. Prince Caspian. His Vessel, The Dawn Treader, was found beached near Moonglow, and he was rocking back and forth in a fetal position on deck.

Caspian: "Gone.... Gone..... oohh.... THERE IT GOES! *bob* *bob* AND ITS GONE!!! EEEEHEHEHEHEHE"

Poor soul. You'll have to forgive him. We believe that he was turned stark raving mad while fishing. You see, it got too much for him, he who has slain elder wyrms, Paroxymous, Jou'Nar and...

Caspian: "AH!!! HA!! See!?!?! It didn't even BOB!!! AHAHAHA! Sitting there with my cursor on top of it, for THREE MINUTES, and poof! It's GONE! Like a fart in a windstorm! HAAA!!"

...poor man. As I was saying, after so many years of derring-do and adventures, it was too much of a strain for him to constantly be outsmarted by the crustaceans of Britannia.

Caspian: "OOhhhh!!! ANOTHER SHOVELNOSE. But noooooo..... nooo not the Snow Crab I neeedd... .only need about a ZILLION more to fill the order! And I haven't CAUGHT ONE IN THREE HOURS!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Ok, we must leave. He is getting agitated. It's time for his meds anyway. We just have to be very sure we don't deliver them in an orange cup, because he freaks out. This way, please.

And value your sanity, my friend. There but the Grace of the Virtues go you and I.
  2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006

Trebr Drab Guest

*Sets up a Wind Chime outside of the barred window to Caspian's roo..err, cell.*
  4. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    It's funny...I was just thinking about you and your wit the other day. I hadn't recalled seeing many of your posts of late...and here they are!!

Thanks for a great story, and a great laugh!!

Hahaha...very good stuff!!

Thanks again!

5. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 8, 2008

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004

But sadly true!
  7. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Excellent! and spot on!
  8. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

you nut! Good work ... now I gotta clean the monitor, webcam and keyboard!
  9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
  10. Oh yes, and here in this cell is Mr. Reginald Effkup.

He has a rare phobia, Mammophobia. He becomes fearful and full of anxiety when he sees disporportionately large mammary glands.

Poor soul went screaming, convulsing insane after spending two minutes looking at MMORPG Flash ads on Stratics.
  11. Babble

Babble Guest

*You start to calm Caspian*
    *Come on here, be a good boy*
    *I will take good care of you*
    *I got a nice white jacket for you!*
    *And a padded room*
  12. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003