1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Meat Eating Unicorn??

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Lunaticus, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

So I'm out taming unicorns for the Britain zoo and happen to notice that their preferred foods are various fruits. Well this seems strange, since my personal unicorn eats meat. I'm assuming my carnivore unicorn must be an older version. Are they worth anything more than their vegetarian counterparts?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

other than it typically easier to find meat than vegetables I don't know of any particular difference... Some folks would probably pay more just for the novelity of it.

3. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

real old versions of unicorns and kirins are meat eating, not sure off hand which publish changed them to fruit and veggie loving hippies tho

4. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can't confirm this, but it was mentioned in an earlier post that the Unicorn will update to fruit eating if transferred. If this is true, the only value or uniqueness would be to it's current owner.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I can't confirm this, but it was mentioned in an earlier post that the Unicorn will update to fruit eating if transferred. If this is true, the only value or uniqueness would be to it's current owner.

[/ QUOTE ]
    This was not true for me.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've not heard that one. My carnivorous uni was transferred to me and then I even cross-sharded it. It still eats meat.

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My meat eater was a gift from a friend, and she's still a meat eater.

8. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

My Ki-Rin still eats meat after being transfered around..