1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Medi Or Focus?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Emil_surdeegen, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Iam making a pvp dexxer char and I dont know if i should take medi or focus
    i will somtimes run whit cursed spirit of totem and hearth of lion but i think that should work whit medi i dont know [​IMG] help pls

Mvh// Glitter Tind

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Heart of the Lion is mage armor, so no worries about it interfering with meditation. I never noticed any issues with meditation with my Spirit of the Totem or other bear hats. You could test it easily enough, though.

As far as I know, you get more mana regen ability for same amount of skill invested in meditation compared to focus.

To read how mana regen is calculated from meditation, focus, and items, and for a handy calculator, go to this Stratics guide. (Not sure how up to date it is).

-Skylark

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Generally, if you don't mind using medable armor, med + refresh pots >> focus.

This is a problem if you want to use some of the doom arties, like the jackal's collar or those green chainmail legs.

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

medi is always better...

5. If your Human, you already have 20 focus and 20 Med using 0 Points.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

medi is always better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you are wearing non-med armor, then Focus regens mana faster.

Also, focus regens stamina as well.

All of that said, run meditation and medable armor. As Puffy said, "medi is always better."