1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Medical Facility

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nurse Miss Maude, May 12, 2009.

1. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well got all my info sorted out. Where would be a good location to look for land for a medical facility? I had a small "office" in Mako and that plot is still available. Was looking for something a bit larger. Since I'll be mostly crafting, somewhere in a high traffic area would be nice.

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

A medical facility? Luna, lots of deaths there...

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

Mo'town may need one.......

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

i've been hearing in my travels around today that Luna may be the place to be. i need some land close to town, but not too close if you get my meaning.
    Uh, Mo'Town?

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Check out the clearing where the V houses are, a couple screens out of the east gate, run though the woods.

Or Enigma was selling pattys house, which is a great spot, right around where the pvp happens.

At any rate, this hospital sounds intering... Is this like your players "gimic"? if so maybe I can help, let me know if you need anything.

6. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Found the V area. They look cool with the V on the top of them both. i saw the post about the house being for sale. Out of my price range i'm quite sure. Found a spot out the West side. i placed, so i think i'll build it up see if i like it. But thanks for the info.

7. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

D'OH! I wish I had seen this post last night. E ended up giving the house away to a guy in NEW!

8. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

what youhaven't heard of Mo'town.....

9. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Awww that's ok Patty. i actually found an 18 x 18 spot very near that house, just a little to the south.

No sorry Mogluk i haven't heard of Mo Town.