1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium spiderwebs - rarity?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Anybody know the chance to get one? Like, if there is one every kill, or if nobody has ever even seen one? I haven't got one yet, so I was wondering if it was even worth trying now, given that the stuff ends today (or tomorrow?).
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

They do drop. But it does seem to be quite rare....
  3. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

are there pic's yet of them ?
  4. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Mar 18, 2004
    I got one today in lieu of a good 40 to 50 deaths there this afternoon trying to get my spinnerets with a char that shouldn't really been down there...

I will lock it down on the first floor of Goodman's Rune Library in Makuto if you wish to see it. There is also a post by Hunter's Moon showing both facing ways posted in the early days of the invasion...
  5. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Killed Sicarii 63 times (easily to know from the number of venom sacs) and got 4 webs. This is after the drop rate was increased.
  6. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

got a link hun ?
  7. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 3, 2002
    Pics of both directions can be found here.

They do seem to be rare, I've been in Sicarii alot, killed it many times, including duoing it. I've had 4 webs upto now.

I have noticed they drop in spurts, along time noone will get any, then within a short time 3 drop, then none for along time again.