1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Medusa 10 % HP ---> Ter Mur moongate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Splup, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

Soo, I go throught the trouble getting the rare eggs, then soloing medusa with my sampire, first I notice I forgot my gordons so I'm being stoned all the time... Well, it takes more then a while to get that thing to 10 % health and next thing I notice Naughty Twin winds have taken me to Ter Mur Moongate with screecy laught?

I didn't log out or anything, just out of nowhere transferred to moongate. And no, I can't get back in without collecting new eggs... Geezh :yell:
  2. I dont think Medusa would have any candy for you. Why did you say trick or treat?

3. deraiky

deraiky Guest

It prolly took too long hence the teleport
  4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    So I gather the Evil Twins no longer attack you and now instead teleport you to a random moongate like the Trick or Treat npcs. If that's the case, wow, that sucks, lol.

That's also pretty funny. Sorry, lol. :lol:
  5. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2004
    Just a thought, do you have trick or treating set up on a macro.
    Maybe you accidently triggered your macro, targeted Medusa, and instead of candy (which by the way, knowing medusa, i would not eat THAT candy), and got an evil twin that sent you away?
  6. Splup

Splup Guest

I don't have macro for that.

I went again to do the medusa, I took gorgon lences with me this time. Too bad those were made with normal scales and not medusa scales. Medusa stoned me 2 times in a row, without me being able to hit even once in between. The mirror of me developed to Evil Twin and again. Evil Twin teleported me to Ter Mur Moongate straight away when it spawned.

Message was again something like Evil Twin teleports you diibadaaba laugh. Well, the message isn't important but the fact that it teleports you out of the medusa lair to Ter Mur Moongate.
  7. Sounds like the Halloween evil twin and the Medusa one are using the same programming when they shouldn't. That really sucks.