1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Medusa = Medusa + magery + eval;

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kim Li of LS, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

I just went to the alter and dropped eggs to fight Medusa. I scanned the room and set up as usual, until i engaged Medusa. I was greeted with flamestrike/lighting/arrow/poison combo. She is no longer w walk in the park.
    (do not translate as non-soloable in any way-did it twice tonight)

Basically just a heads up for those who do Medusa to prevent a nasty surprise.

also casts the usual other stuff:

manna vamp
    para (and seems to love it)
    feeble mind
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Rats I was just thinking about giving her a try too. Guess I missed the boat.
  3. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    You all should have fought the event boss we had on LA, a while back.

It was reskinned as a Juka, but it was a paragon Medusa, in Ilshenar, with the evil twins of our greater dragons spawning as paragons.

Trust me, you never want to try to fight a Paragon fully trained Greater Dragon Evil twin.