1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Medusa-whats needed?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by cheerful, Aug 20, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Ok, i failed and time is getting short...what needs sacrificing at the altar.
  2. Fink

Fink Guest

You need to sacrifice a virgin!

Just about anyone who plays WoW will do.
  3. cheerful

cheerful Guest

oh i see, any ingame volunteers?
  4. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    I'm gonna move this to the content forum, I believe you will get an answer faster there.

5. I read something about special eggs from a snake pit which could be sacraficed??

Not sure but would seem to tie in.
  6. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Use a snake charmer flute to make snakes search the serpent nests around the altar area. Or if you have a taste for danger, stick your hand inside the nest and hope not to get bitten. That should help you find what you need to sacrifice on the altar :)
  7. cheerful

cheerful Guest

well..we learnt the hard way :)

Write up coming soon.

Regine: please look at our future post as we have some questions.

Many thanks

Alyx & Hex
  8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    I think you run around to the snake holes in the Medusa area and stick your hand down then. You have a chance of either pulling up an egg (i.e., a key) or a whole buncha snakes.