1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

General Medusa's Gaze sticky Icon

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Quickblade, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2010
    Well i have the Medusa's Gaze attack Icon in my bar for now 4 straight days, I cant beleive that this bug still persist after all the years and the recent added Icons. I dont know if the other bosses specials attacks stick also the player's bars but it been on my tamer for now 4 days, I was in mystic spell stone form when fighting Medusa and it didnt stick to my mage who wasnt in stone form, maybe its because of that I dont know but fix that please.
    #1 Quickblade, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead

Jul 2, 2012
    This is a known issue that is already in the system.
  3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    This sounds to be related to the sticky icons for other de-buffs? (Does that make sense?)

The workaround is to have something else cast the same effect on you, then remove it or let it go away. The icon then goes away.

When it's a necro spell that's stuck, you can go fight a lich lord.

Not so when it's a boss de-buff.

-Galen's player