1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Meet and Greet 25/11/09

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Claire Repair, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Just for the archives:
    There was a meet and greet yesterday with EM Lyraa and Ealia Tiefwasser.

Some info:

- EM Museum has been redesigned and will open soon. (I think Medea contributed the drafts)
    - They are preparing a PvP tournament - first test run 27/11/09 councellorĀ“s hall
    - The Luna Bagball area will get some additional facilities - they are gathering ideas from community
    - They gave out body sashs to the participants named after Lyraa and Ealia which are now Ultra-Super-Rare and are tradable for at least 1000m gold (To be honest they will give them out at any Meet and Greet session so dont buy them)
    - Most of the participants were well known UO Drach veterans like Nachteule, Menetekel, Seven, Kyrgon, Frarc and many others

*waves*

/Claire

Attached Files:

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I like these meet and greets. :)

3. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

AYE
    and if I turn up it's always late (really must get a new watch)
    Missed all the news but got the Ultra-Super-Rare sash's

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

So you missed that they said that we become invurnable for a hour a day when wearing the sash! ;)

5. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

"So you missed that they said that we become invurnable for a hour a day when wearing the sash! "

Knowing my luck with being on time, I would put on the sash one minute after the hour was up :)