1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

EM Site Feed Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by UO News, Mar 13, 2017.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Saturday 18th March

A new EM walks amongst you. Is he friend? Is he foe? Where does he hide the bodies of all those unrepentant Trammies? Does he like pizza or pies best? What are those strange noises coming from below the house of commons?

This is your chance to have all these questions and more answered!

Come and discuss recent occurances and potential events on Siege Perilous, and ask questions or offer suggestions to your newest Event Moderator.

The meet and greet will start at 10pm GMT on Saturday 18 th March at 10pm GMT, 5pm EST.

Eats and drinks are on the house, and gates will be provided from a variety of places!

Continue reading...

Sargatanza, Razz and Tjalle like this.
  2. Razz

Razz Sage
    Stratics Veteran

A note from the link above.

One Response to Meet and Greet
    1. EM Kincaid says:
      March 13, 2017 at 6:09 AM
      Apologies for not spotting that the clocks were due to change this week. The correct times for the event are (still) 10pm GMT and (now) 6pm EST. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sargatanza likes this.
  3. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

Wish they would leave the clocks one way or another. It gets harder every year to adjust to the change.

Sargatanza, Drakelord and FrejaSP like this.
  4. Tanager

Tanager Journeyman
    NOOB

I second that motion. It served a purpose once, but is just no longer needed. Unfortunately, the list of things that really needs to be changed is very long, and ditching DLS is pretty far down on it :(

Sargatanza likes this.
  5. Drakelord

Drakelord Babbling Loonie
    Governor Contributor Alumni

I am still tired and need NAPS to catch up

Sargatanza likes this.
  6. Drakelord

he change the time from 5pm ET to 6pm ET and that screw my plans, I may have to miss the meet and greet, I shall see what I can do.

7. Larisa

Larisa Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership Team
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

This is in an hour from now, I will try to be there...right now my Mom has my kids and not sure really when she's going to be bringing them home! LOL But I will log in the EC and record if you can't make it Drake just let me know!

8. Drakelord

I made it

Sargatanza likes this.