1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] meet my friends

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by strongwind, Jun 19, 2010.

1. strongwind

strongwind Guest

say hi to my friends. i mine at shame happily.
    i am a pure crafter (6 crafting skills + magery). training them is, well, fun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cool. That must have been difficult to train them. I trained a horse up to all 100's and it was hard even with vetting.

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Normally i'd say "geek" if i hadn't had the same plan once upon a time. Just never got the time to do that. But my beetle still has the title battle bug, that's all i managed with the beetle so far hehe.

Good job. No offence intended.

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Did they change the control slot requirements of beetles? I thought they took 4 slots so you could only have 1 pack lama and 1 beetle under your control at one time.

5. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

they are 3 always have been as far as i remeber. that is why you can't have two out at once and 3 for what they can do is not really inline with other 3 slot pets