1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mel jinks!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Maryjeans1, May 16, 2009.

1. Maryjeans1

Maryjeans1 Guest

Hello eveyone,
    Well me and my group are trying to play Mel but it been more than 30mins and we cant. Say someone has summon her. Does anybody know how long for someone to be kick out if the afk in there?
    Thank you so much
  2. Rohamiir

Rohamiir Guest

Some parties like to leave sitters in mel while others work on new blessings. This is their way of controling an area. I know it is rude behavior but unfortantely happens. These peeps have also been known to lure big bosses to entry area when they are done. Thus ruining the fun for others. Tis a sad reality of the world we share. If you start to do Mel regularly you shall figure out who I am talking about, and will realize that your best bet will be to wait a couple hours.
  3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Do them in Fel, you get double items. Help/Stuck when she dies if you're worried about a gank outside ;x