1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Melee AD mid?

Discussion in 'Laning Discussion' started by AuraVoid, May 14, 2012.

1. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

I have seen ap carries and ad carries go mid but how would an ad melee do in mid? While it is true that they will be heavily out ranged most melee characters have some from of stun so could they hit and run thus being effective in mid? also, are there any particular AD melee champs good at mid?

2. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

Talon is quite good of a man champion, he can easily jump on the other champion, silence them and do some burst damage and keep doing that, will easily be a job for Talon.
    Also Gangplank is good one too, with his Parley he can push his oppent back very fast, cause of his so high AD + he apply poisen when ever he hit.
    I have seen Warwick and Yorick mid before, but it seems they don't really work, even tho they have life steal (Warwick's passive + Q and Yoirck's E)

3. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

Yorick is actually good because he uses minions for damage, keeping him out of harms way. He is really annoying with blue buff since he just spams them.

4. Adiados

Adiados Sage

I've been very tempted to try GP mid but im a bit scared to do it against someone like Ahri or Lux.

5. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

Then play a Draft game, then you can see which Mid you're going up against! ;)

6. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

That is a good idea just be careful because people who play draft are more serious than the ones in a normal match.

7. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

So true! ^^ But many also attempts to find the easiest way to troll there also, so you need to be careful for troll picks. :p

8. Adiados

Adiados Sage

Yeah but some people choose odd choices and then end up carrying with them. Rally revive jungle Soraka anyone?

9. Hideidaran

Hideidaran Guest

Rally has been removed, but nevermind that! :p
    But yearh, so many trolls now a day! ):

10. Schwagbert

Schwagbert Guest

GP is a good person to bully Kassadin around, especially early game.

Talon. Yorick. Wukong. WW.

11. Adiados

Adiados Sage

GP harassing Kass early? Wow I didn't think GP would even have a chance against him. I must be wrong :3

12. AuraVoid

AuraVoid Guest

Parley is great for harrasing especially since it can crit early game. Also, the thing that makes kassadin good in mid is his silences but gp can use his parley before he gets silenced making him very effective.

13. Schwagbert

Schwagbert Guest

Basically.

Just make sure you at least have MR glyphs. Also, some Kassadins know this weakness so they'll change how they play to mess you up.... I.e. throwing Q at a minion close to you to bait out your oranges (cause their q will be up before oranges), rift onto you and wait before bursting or use E first then Q after you orange. Also, if it's draft mode they may just stack armor and start cloth + 5 depending on your team comp.