1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Melville's Spring Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

Melville's Spring Fishing Tournament

Ahoy! I, Captain Melville, king of the seven seas and proprietor of Melville's Massive Mizzenmast Mart challenge all ye master fisher-Toons to enter my Annual Fishing Tournament! Toons will compete all day on Saturday, March 21 and Sunday, March 22 by rod -- twig, bamboo, wood, steel, and gold -- to catch the most fish in a 24-hour period starting at 12 AM PT each day. Earn jellybeans galore and a chance at a prize -- the top three Toons in each category, each day will win a Disney "Pinocchio" 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition DVD!​

And, might I add, that with Toon Parties coming soon, this is a great way to earn jellybeans for all of your party needs! So fish your hearts out, save those jellybeans, and get ready to party -- Toon style! ​