1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Memnoch

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Alrich, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Alrich

Alrich Guest

wanna sell me my stuff back? lol

edit: icq 460-362-709

2. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You'd have to specify what your looking for..

As I was greatly outnumbered for awhile, I was quickly looting and after 3-4 kills I had to worry about filling my pack or going overweight...

Anything specific?

3. Alrich

Alrich Guest

MR2 agapite arms and some MR2 legs. Also had some nice barbed resist gloves, chiv ring and fencing bracelet

4. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i did keep you busy for a while :) but we managed to get 2 120s ;) fun time look forward to the next

5. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I got not scrolls really, 1 110, however I checked quite a few corpses, and Id be interested to hear what 120's you got, Id assume magery and eval?

Also by busy for awhile you mean you casted one strangle before dieing?

:stir:

6. Alrich

Alrich Guest

120 eval and 120 chiv.

And one of you koc guys snagged a necro scroll from my corpse lol.

7. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yep i casted one strangle then died :) but i also kept my drag on you for a while :) (had 2 chars there ) but you were alone and did very well picking us off one at a time. but I just kept rezing and didnt let my drag wander off after you ;). It was fun because you made us work together to try to keep you from killing us one at a time!

8. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

And to add to this thread Kage was very right about macros and placement of those on your keyboard. I need to rework my macros on Hooder to be more effective and get my int up from 40 to 90 like he suggested. that one strangle pretty much made Hooder useless in any fight. no mana = death anyway. I need to figure out the get way to set up my macros on both my gaming keyboard with the 6 extra keys and on my laptop. Serious pain in the butt. Which ones to put where to cut down on the delay between casting and targeting plus throw in a bandaid drink pot blah blah blah. *wanders off scratching his head*

9. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aside from macro's sounds like you are trying to do way to much in one template, healing requires as much dex as possible to make it usefull while necro is insanely mana intensive. I ran a pure necro with 125 int, blessed a rune beetle carapace and wore lmc/mr2 and still had to be carefull with mana. I would just drop healing/anat and swap your weapon skill for wrestling so you can use spell books or a scrappers for extra mr/lmc/fc/fcr and train something else to heal such as bushido or magery.

120 Necro
    120 Spirit
    120 Resist
    120 Med
    120 Wrestle
    120 Bushido or 120 magery

The magery template is what i ran but the bushido one is one i was thinking of trying in the current environment. The best templates are the ones that have a strong focus and don't try and do too much.

10. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Easier to come by the bushido scroll as well. Hmmm many things to consider