1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Memorials for UO

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Apr 1, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Hey all,
    I just wanted to let you know this is still on the radar. We're still discussing how to implement this.

We can find the area, and we can find a good method for making certain players are sincere about their intent ... the question remains:

How do we handle those from Felucca who wish to honor their friends and family?

I should not have to say this, but please be respectful of this post, and the opinions of others.
  3. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Hmmm okay ... so I'm clear. If we allow players the ability to scribe on looted tombstones this "answers the mail .."?

I'd really like to get more inputs on that. As I understand it that would be only 1/2 of the solution. Of course it would reduce the amount/potential for griefing and of course it would give those individuals the right amount of closure.

In addition, I could see it would also allows players to have "Dedication Ceremonies" with the tombstones.

Am I understanding correctly then?
  4. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Gotcha ... thanks for the inputs everyone!!