1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mendex has returned?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sir Rukkus, May 18, 2010.

1. Sir Rukkus

Sir Rukkus Guest

Last night i was crafting at Luna bank when i see a huge creature chasing someone through the center of town. The creature stops and spouts a few lines about searching for a runic talisman, then disappears. His name was Mendex. Today someone said he was crafting at haven bank when Mendex appeared in a flash of lightning and asked him to make 10 crates. Any other strange sightings and thoughts on where this is going?

2. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

This sounds like it's related to a shard-specific EM event.

In other words: The grand majority of people here have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

That's cute, though I'd probably charge to make the crates. =)

4. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

now come on you are such a softie you know would not charge anyone to make crates if they asked

5. NO, NO! You've got it all wrong! It's the new anti-macro program that EA/Mythic has been working on... Skunk-Buster!

An in-game NPC monster appears at all the banks and any place someone is doing repetitive actions and the Mendex monster (aka Skunk-Buster) appears and asks you to make some of whatever you are crafting, or some other appropriate request. If the player doesn't respond correctly, it chases the offending character, kills and loots all items (even insured and blessed). A second occurrence from the same account and it also loots your bank box, and third occurrence it deletes the account.

6. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hahahah :thumbup1::thumbup1:

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Shhh! I was looking to get 50 gps per!

8. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

kill it - kill it - kill it ! :)