1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Merchant boat glitch.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luc of Legends, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, so me and sis were out "pirating" We scuttled a Gargoyle Merchant ship and dry looted the crap out it. There was a small box on the deck. Sis picked it up and put it in our hold. I kept telling Jirel "Your not suppose be able to pick up the boxes" Well few minutes later, approximately the time it took for the boat to decay the box disappeared from the hold.

So just a warning....Even if you can pick up a box off a merchant ship, just leave it. At least only thing we lost was booze doubles, food, and the refining stuff.

I going to guess it was a glitch that she was able to pick it up and move it.

Luc

#1 Luc of Legends, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

I can confirm everything. How was i supposed to know i wasn't supposed to be able to pick up the small wooden box.
    I thought it was something new. Whacked. Don't tote off that small wooden box! Another funky glitch.

#2 Jirel of Joiry, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  3. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

It's the wooden boxes you can pick up, not the crates nor chests. As far as I know you always could. I always loot them intact when I have weight room and take them home. I haven't had them or the items in them go poof, in fact I save them. dye them and use them for the loot stuff. When UOAssist comes back I'll do a few and see if something has happened different.

4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

And by the way and not to derail this thread but has anyone made a cannon load macro for the EC that works?

5. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I had to make one for each step. I tried to log in but seems something is messed up. I cannot seem to log in. So from memory I have to hot bars setup and my character stands in between two cannons. for each step drag the component into the hotbar, select the cannon that you want to use these items on( right click the item in the hotbar and select the cannon) . You have to wait between actions. This was the only way I figured out to do this for two cannons.

Attached Files:

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I wonder if you could pick it up and put it in a trash barrel.