1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Merchant Ships

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just started pirating and wa swondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to locate merchant ships... finding plenty of pirate ships, but a day later and no merchant ships...

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Merchant ships should be in the same area as pirate ships, but can also potentially be found anywhere else on the sea as well. You may have better luck finding them in Felucca, however.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've quite often encountered them east of Moonglow.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm not sure how ship movement works exactly, but I've found merchant ships and even a pirate ship once which was due west of the floating docks. I don't often see merchant ships East of Jhelom, where most of the pirates are, either.

5. Elric_Soban

Elric_Soban Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Try Pirate Cove.. its seems to be where you'l find 90% of the npc ships in the game. It's that little body of water east of Jhelom.

6. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

We finally came across 2 merch ships last night east of the floating docks in Felucca.

We have moved the boat to Tram today, well try some of ths pots mentioned.. Thanks for the advice!