1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Lucky Hawk

Lucky Hawk Guest

I haven't been here in a while, and I have a question (can't seem to find it up to date anywhere). Production cities are closing, which makes them unplayable, yes?

But are there still planned merges? I don't want to lose my sims when they close the cities. I know that you can move to EA Land, but is that the only option now?
  2. Rich'

Rich' Guest

Yep all the cities and all are still gonna merge so no worries ya wont loose ya sims [​IMG]
  3. philw1

philw1 Guest

but no one knows when the merge will be
  4. Lucky, I think you will find your answer here.......its good news!

Merge Blog Update
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I do feel for BV residents... OMG I would die without my head [​IMG] But this is such great news.. Man they are working so hard to get this done.. I really feel we got the best DEV Team out there.. [​IMG]