1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas, Devs! And a great big THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sytherea, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Sytherea

Sytherea Guest

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas gifts, the fun Slime event, the refreshing champ spawn changes and the spark you've given to thieves (finally)!

I don't post here often and when I do I like to be positive because there's more than enough negativity to go around, especially in the Dev's direction! So, while we're all running around having a blast trying the new things the Dev team gave us to keep us interested, take a minute to remember they are working hard for us. And I'll say they're doing much more good than bad.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! We do appreciate you! :hug:
  2. Happy Holidays!
  3. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Merry Christmas devs. Awesome job on the gifts :thumbup:
  4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season!
  5. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

May everyone have a very Merry Christmas. :grouphug:
  6. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    Merry Christmas to everyone in UO. Devs, thanks so much for everything you have done this year. I can't wait to see what the new year brings. The EMs on Baja last night were great!! All the new items and all the new quests and events are just fantastic!!

May everyone and their familes, Dev's and players a like... Have a wonderful Holiday Season!! May you all be safe and warm.
  7. Heartseeker

Heartseeker Guest

Merry Christmas Devs.

I think the attention this game has gotten lately has been great.

All the additions and events are a blast.
  8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003