1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas to Petra Fyde

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 100 perfect emeralds and 100 fire rubies I would like to give to you. I like to see someone keeping the crafting wheels of Siege turning, and they aren't doing any good collecting dust in my bank where they have been undisturbed for the last 5 months.

I think we are on very different time zones (EST for me, and I work days), but if you or a designated representative who can pick them up on your behalf can give a time that we can meet in game, I will be happy to hand over the jewels. [​IMG]

I don't use ICQ anymore, so you can PM me here.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ooh! thank you! pm sent.
  3. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Yeah she's helped me out a ton, I also would like to give her a christmas gift that i think she might enjoy.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

All set! No intervention by stinky guildmates needed now.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you!